Monday 19 July 2021

Remanso


Did you know I am a writer? I have six romances published in Portuguese and one of them is already translated to English - Walk Trot Gallop, available on Amazon. I created a ficticious rural city on the mountains of Rio de Janeiro estate and named it Remanso. Three of my stories happened there. Remanso is the place where a river bends and leaves a quiet arm of water. Also, I was inspired by a city on which my sisters and I spent our childhood, part of our teens and now have come back to enjoy quiet times.

I have a city inside of me
There I am child, I am queen
Between reality and fantasy
I transform fruit and outgrowth
At my pleasure the Seasons
For these and those reasons
I retell a little bit about everything
But it is not blow by blow



Tenho uma cidade dentro de mim
Nela sou criança, sou rainha
Entre realidade e fantasia
Transformo fruta e fruto
Ao meu prazer as estações
Por essas e aquelas razões
Reconto um pouco de tudo
Mas não é tintim por tintim

Palco dos romances de Liana, Ciça e Diana nos livros Passo Trote Galope, Quer Apostar? e Vale das Luas da autora brasileira Nancy de Lustoza Barros e Hirsch.

No comments:

Post a Comment